Those students interested in studying at our institution must apply with following documents:
• Application Form (download PDF)
• Portfolio (curriculum and collection of your best and most recent works – in CD or/and paper)
• Personal motivation letter
• Copy of ID card’s ID page
• Two Pass photos
• Learning Agreement signed and approved by your home institution.
• Application deadline.
• To apply for the winter semester: June 1st
• To apply for the spring semester: December 1st
• Confirmation of admission for study will be issued approximately 2 weeks after the application deadline.
• Academic Year
• First semester begins approximately in 3rd week of September (Vocational training courses ) and October 1st (Degrees in Product and Graphic Design)
• Second semester: begins approximately the second week of February (Product Design) and in the beginning of February (Upper Vocational Training Courses)
• Subjects in Vocational Training Courses are annual.
• Most subjects in the Product Design and Graphic Design Degrees are annual. If you are studying with us for only one semester, you will obtain half the ECTS credits.
Tips on how to survive.
In case you need info, you will see that these webs are really useful
More Info here http://zonaeuropeaceptomellos.blogspot.com/2009/01/tomelloso-city.html
HOW TO ARRIVE TO TOMELLOSO from Madrid airport.
All the info about the airport is here http://www.madrid-mad.com/
From Madrid Airport to Tomelloso you can go by bus or by train.
• By bus-the best way.
If you come from Madrid , the best option is to from Madrid Airport to Estación Sur de Autobuses-(Méndez Alvaro Bus Station).
How to arrive from airport to Estación Sur de autobuses-using the tube, it is very easy- Have a look at the map http://www.estacionautobusesmadrid.com/frameset.html
More info here
A tube map with the line that gets to the station Mendez Alvaro
• By train.
You need to go to Atocha Train Station and get a train to Alcázar de San Juan, and there you have to get a taxi from Alcázar to Tomelloso.
The web to see ticket prices and timetables is:
In case you are coming to CIUDAD REAL AIRPORT -it is a really new and very cheap airport please tell me .This airport is just one hour from our place. You have all the info about flights at this airport here.
Arrival by car: Speed limits are 120 Km/h on motorways, 90 Km/h on other roads and 50 km/h in towns. Besides driving license, insurance and the green card are obligatory. Drive carefully!
EASDAL does not operate student housing of its own. There are a lot of flats for renting. Student’s room or houses are normally paid by the month and a deposit of one month paid in advance is a normal procedure. The best option is to share flat with other students. The price is around 150-200 euros. Besides, there are some guesthouses where you can stay at the beginning.
• Web hostales Tomelloso. WEB
• Web HOTELES Tomelloso (centrally situated) WEB
• HOTEL LA PALOMA: WEB
C/ CAMPO, 10 – 13700 Tomelloso (Ciudad Real)
Phone number: 926 513 300 | Fax: 926 513 308
• HOTEL EUROPA
C/ Doña Crisanta, 138 BAJO -13700 Tomelloso ( Ciudad Real)
Tel.: 926 511 201 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting | Fax: 926 511 201
• APARTAMENTOS TURÍSTICOS DON DIEGO - WEB
• Hotel Altora. Hotel Altora hotel de 3 estrellas
• Reverendo Padre Pedro, 2, 13700 Tomelloso, España
• Nuñez Tomelloso hotel de 2 estrellas
• Santa Amalia, 4, 13700 Tomelloso, España
EATING AND DRINKING
There is no canteen but not far from the EASDAL there are some restaurants which serve hot meal or cold snacks. The average restaurant meal is about 10 €. Close to EASDAL, there is also a supermarket where you can find all basic food and day to day stuff cheaper.
Price of some basic products: Milk (1l) 0,75€; Bread 0,50€ ; Spaghetti (1k) 0,50€; oranges (1k) 2,60€; Beer (0,33l) 0,50€; 4 yoghurts 0,25€; 12 eggs 1,20€; 1 chicken 2,30€; jam (250 gr) 1,90€; a bar entrance 5€; cinema ticket 5,50€; a newspaper 1,10€…
Students within the Erasmus programme are exempt from paying tuition fees. It is estimated that a student needs about 500€ as a monthly budget to pay for accommodation and food and something more…
HEALTH CARE AND INSURANCE
Emergency calls: 112
Vereda Socuéllamos, S/N
926 525 800
Students from European Union State members or EEA countries are covered by European Health Insurance to get medical assistance at public health institutions and to benefit from the National Social Security System as any Spanish citizen. Students do not need to apply for a visa in advance .